tiistai 19. kesäkuuta 2012

...and then the unexpected happened.

Due Matra's happenings, I had to take the responsible running the series until Matra got his health issues dealt with and so I had no time to update this blog until now. There was some okayish races and few ones, like Monaco which has nothing to tell about, but season isn't been too bad. Zsoca won the Monaco with KAD Mini.

Summer  is going on here and I have plan to dedicate quite bit of my time to stuff that can't be done during long dark winter months, so I won't be attending all races in July. However I do plan to race in Valencia, which is coming tomorrow already. KAD Mini has gotten some updagrades, with engine gaining middle rev torque and optional 5 speed gearbox, It should be faster, especially in standing starts and what's even better is slightly smaller tyre consumption.

Valencia GP is however 28 laps and I will be heading clear single stop. I am not expecting miracles, but after two bit worse race, it would be nice to be placed in 20th or so... We'll see what happens.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti